Social Media Marketing Manager
The Social Media Marketing Manager will oversee our Retail Loan Officer social media program. As the leader of our Retail LO social media team, they will primarily be responsible for our overall Retail LO strategy and oversight of CrossCountry Mortgage’s custom social media tool, CCM Social.
In addition, they will oversee our social media support portal - providing social media strategy, coaching, and training to our Loan Officers and Branch Marketing Assistants. They will manage any supporting Retail LO social media team members. This position reports to the Social Media Director.
If you are a strategic social media marketer and coach and excel in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you.
- Oversight of our Retail LO social media program
- Day-to-day maintenance of our social media management platform, CCM Social
- Content management for loan officer and business development social media libraries
- Assist in scheduling social media content for loan officer social media accounts
- Collaborate on Retail LO social media strategies
- Manage loan officer social media support requests through our service portal
- Duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent degree
- 4-6 years’ experience in social media marketing
- Strong understanding of social media management platforms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of social media best practices and platforms
- Proven record of social media success
- Customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work and think independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to work quickly, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and ability to problem solve and propose solutions
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government.