Social Media Marketing Intern
This summer 2022, Banyan Hill Publishing is hosting an Internship Program at their Baltimore and Florida locations. The program will begin Wednesday June 1st and end on Friday August 5th. This 10-week internship will consist of hands-on experience, project-based assignments and networking opportunities. We plan to have interns and staff be on site for a hybrid work model, this would consist of about 2 days a week in the office.
Once the program is completed, each team will evaluate your time with Banyan Hill in hopes to hire you on as an intern during the school year. Our company hosts many interns throughout the year and will continue to stay flexible with your school and activity schedule.
What you will gain from the internship:
- How to create viral content using PCR - which is a tool used my major companies like Pixar and NASA.
- Creating viral content with major departments like video and graphics
- Marketing reporting - using reporting tools to track the traction of content
- Work directly with the Marketing Director/ social media manager to perform social media and PR tasks
- Schedule posts through social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, et
- Collaborate with other members of the social media team to get all resources needed to maintain quality and quantity of posts
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Track company social media analytics
- Assist with weekly/monthly calendar creation
- College Junior or Senior preferably pursuing a degree in communications, business/marketing, or social sciences
- At least 1+ years of experience in marketing/social media/public relations/content creation, etc
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of the use of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Experience with editing applications (Canva, Adobe photoshop, PicsArt, etc.)
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative and work independently
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented, good attitude, willing to learn and take direction
- Reliable and organized – Able to multitask and complete tasks by deadline
- Access to a smartphone – ability to access accounts on-the-go
- Creative mindset with the ability to contribute innovative ideas
- Grit, innovation and drive
Banyan Hill offers a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to their employees, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Employer-subsidized parking.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Fitness programs and discounts.
- Casual dress code.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Banyan Hill
Banyan Hill Publishing is a network of global financial experts who have united together to show hardworking Americans how to make their own financial decisions, grow their wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many people. (That’s a fancy way of saying they help people make money. Lots of it.)
They give their readers the chance to tap into the minds of their experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the strategies their experts have used to grow and protect their own wealth. (That’s a fancy way of saying they make investing really easy to do. Incredibly easy!)
Their experts have managed hedge funds. Counseled world leaders. Written bestselling financial books and helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, they can help their readers achieve higher levels of financial success without unnecessary risk. (That’s a fancy way of saying their experts are rock stars. They are. Really!)
Mission: To be America’s No. 1 source for smarter, safer and more profitable investing.
Banyan Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at email@example.com to arrange for such accommodation.