Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
INK+ALLOYAtlanta5 days ago
INK+ALLOY is a women’s accessory brand that is distributed to some of the very best boutiques across the country and sold to customers online. Our designs evoke a modern bohemian vibe that is effortlessly cool yet fun and inspiring. We strive for excellence and believe in giving back to the world.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, organized individual that takes initiative and thinks outside the box. Must be able to work in a high output, efficient setting. Highly organized and a sense of humor is a must. Reports directly to the CEO. This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are looking for a Social Media & Marketing Manager who can enhance our brand and continue to grow our online community through various social media platforms and email marketing. You will be responsible for all content planning on social media platforms & email marketing. You will be required to collect and review social media data to develop effective content. Additional responsibilities will include working with the creative team assisting in photo shoots, organizing local events, and various other marketing needs. The ideal candidate will have a design related bachelor’s degree, an excellent eye for detail, have copywriting experience and be highly creative and open to feedback. The position requires the ability to multi-task, juggle various projects at once and have excellent time management skills.
- Create content for all social media strategy with daily posts to IG, FB
- Encourage social media action through engagement
- Work to engage influencers and affiliates that promote the brand’s core values
- Explore other relevant channels that could increase sales (ie. Tiktok)
- Report progress with all relevant KPIs to CEO
- Working with creative team on special projects as needed
- Create content for email campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience preferably with fashion or gift brand
- Strong copywriting skills a must
- Strong video & photo editing skills
- Experience in Adobe suites: Photoshop, etc
- Proficient in excel
- Experience working in Klayvio and Shopify a bonus
- Love of fashion and understanding of the brand
- Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
INK+ALLOY benefits include health insurance and 401K programs, a generous product allowance and discount, generous PTO and overall a fun and generous work environment. Most importantly be part of a team that likes to work and play hard.