Social Media Manager
Los Angeles, CA
This social media manager position for a jewelry and activewear company. The work is remote, and we highly value a great work-life balance. That being said, we are looking for an all-star candidate who is a self-starter. Tasks include daily creation and publishing of engaging Instagram static images, stories, and vertical video content for Instagram (Reels), TikTok, and YouTube (Shorts).
- Recording and editing of vertical video (must be able to edit in-app, CapCut, and Premiere Pro or similar video editing software).
- Create a content calendar and publish multiple videos daily on Instagram (@pavoijewelry and @pavoiactive), TikTok (@pavoi), Youtube Shorts, and Amazon posts.
- Monitor content performance using in-app analytics/insights and/or third-party analytics to know what works.
- Stay abreast of new creative trends and insights, and generate ideas on how best to translate these across our Content and Social Media channels
- Implement and use social listening tools to understand customer sentiment and uncover new areas of opportunity
- Communicate with followers in a timely manner.
- Provide weekly reports showing account growth and performance of related content.
- Generating ideas for new videos or content to post on the platform
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
- Create monthly brand partnerships, giveaways, and other strategic initiatives to grow account followers and engagement.
- Create content and management for the following platforms:
- Instagram (reels, stories, and static images)
- YouTube (mainly shorts)
- Develop and maintain an elevated and cohesive social media aesthetic, persona and creative voice that is ownable to the brand
- Understanding how to leverage social media as a tool to inspire conversion, drive sales, and ignite quality community growth
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Pride yourself on your ability to create a fun and inclusive online community
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite or Canva, CapCut or Splice preferred.
- Creativity and passion for creating highly engaging content that connects with people and delivers results.
- Outgoing candidates that are not camera shy and are willing to appear in videos.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, & TikTok).
- Ability to come up with engaging captions.
- Experience filming and editing video.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
- A bachelor's or similar degree in a relevant field is a plus but not required (marketing, journalism, etc.).
- eCommerce experience a plus.
- When applying, please write "attention to detail" in the email's subject line.
- Knowledge or passion for jewelry, activewear, and/or fashion.
We look forward to hearing from you! A test creating content will be given, so please study our social platforms (links below) and provide links to your social media video work when you apply.