Social Media Manager
Little Sleepies is one the fastest growing companies in America, according to Inc. Magazine (#1 in retail)! We are an eCommerce company that specializes in buttery soft pajamas for the whole family and baby & children’s daywear. Our proprietary Lunaluxe™ & Soluxe™ bamboo fabrics are custom-milled for maximum softness and coziness. Driven by creativity, passion and the desire to do something extraordinary, we strive to bring joy and comfort to families around the world. We’re excited to be doing this, and we hope you will be too. If our mission resonates, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
As the Social Media Manager, you are responsible for driving the strategy and engagement of our content and social media. In this role, you are responsible for developing and maintaining our social media and blog strategy, calendar for product launches, and drive sales growth, brand affinity, and loyalty across channels. This role works cross-functionally in the marketing department and reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop and execute clear, compelling, and strategic marketing plans which will drive incremental sales growth, community engagement, brand awareness, and a memorable brand experience
- Oversee and lead a Social Media Specialist
- Execute a strategically driven content calendar across all social media platforms and execute the day-to-day process of posting and scheduling content
- Own the social media and blog content calendar and collaborate with stakeholders across the marketing organization to execute content that’s engaging, helpful, and impactful to our audience
- Maintain the brand voice in all of our social communications and interactions, working to protect our reputation and brand narrative on social.
- Work with the creative team to brief and develop creative assets and copy for different channels
- Develop innovative and disruptive ways to promote our products and support brand objectives
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing team on campaign strategy, new customer acquisition tactics, influencer/creator content needs (that are on brand & on trend), and whitelisting/partnership opportunities
- Stay current on social media trends, competitors, and emerging platforms and recommend new content, tests, and tactics based on industry trends
- Be our in-house expert to guide creative & content teams by providing and educating on best practices for different social channels and content formats, including new and emerging platforms or algorithm changes
- Create trending/ad-hoc content from our HQ in Hollywood to supplement campaign and content creator content through editing, iPhone content creation, and crowdsourcing
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI reporting to cross-functional and leadership teams
- Evaluate and optimize social performance on all platforms and provide recommendations for improvement
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience focused on social media management
- You have 1-2 years of experience managing a team
- You’re excited about the Little Sleepies product and brand and intimately understand the product
- You are a social media expert who loves exploring trends and brand storytelling
- You’ve led strategy and content for major B2C E-commerce social media accounts (ideally 500K+), and have a proven record of driving follower and engagement growth
- You have experience with social media software and are willing to learn new platforms or bring new technology to leadership for consideration
- You’re on top of pop culture and trends, and understand what appeals and speaks to parents (particularly moms)
- You love creating content from phone-captured TikTok and Reels to memes, GIFs, and crowdsourced community content and are comfortable being on camera
- You have experience working with an in-house creative team (briefing, art direction, etc)
- You’re a storyteller who can captivate and engage an audience
- You have a knack for evaluating social media analytics and adapting strategies and tactics based on insights
- You have some experience with paid marketing channels, like Paid Social, SEM, Influencer, & Affiliate