Social Media Manager
Dole Packaged Foods is a purpose-led company that champions a more equitable world - a world where everyone has the right to good nutrition.
We are searching for a Social Media Manager to build engagement and brand love for Dole, by leading our presence across all social platforms. The successful candidate is a proven digital professional with a passion for building brands on social, measuring digital KPIs, and developing outstanding content. The Social Media Manager reports to the Associate Director of Digital, and partners closely with the category brand marketing teams and agency partners.
This role provides flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of home and our Westlake Village office. (Hybrid is defined as 3 days per week at the office).
Come join us in building the Dole brand!
- Lead Dole’s social media across all platforms, including ownership of our content calendars, and executing brand plans on social channels and websites.
- Develop compelling, relevant, and growth-driving social media strategies that will elevate reputation and impact for Dole and our new brand “The Secret Nature of Fruit”.
- Manage the editorial planning and content creation process for all social media channels.
- Oversee storytelling & content creation, including videos, graphics, posts, stories, photo & video shoots, and other content pieces focused on our products, recipes, food hacks, promotions, brand partnerships & social responsibility.
- Partner with brand marketing & agency teams to ensure a constant stream of fresh content on social media platforms.
- Identify and manage influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns on social media channels.
- Liaise with the agency responsible for website maintenance, upgrades, and other integrations.
- Be immersed in emerging technologies and digital/social media trends to identify new opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with brand teams, agencies, and other partners, acting as a central hub for all social-related topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit examples of prior work using this link: https://forms.gle/8PCiPWJwWDsLioLv8
Experience, Knowledge & Skills You Bring
- 3 to 5+ years of building brands on social media (open to agency or brand-side experience).
- Passion for branding, marketing, and social media.
- Proven track record in developing compelling, engaging content on social media platforms
- Successful experience managing an online media plan, including analytics and optimizations.
- Superior communication skills, including verbal, written & presentations.
- Excellent project management, analytics, and budgeting skills.
- Strong experience with on and offline marketing vehicles.
- Understands the marketing dynamics and functional needs of a brand website.
- Implementing SEO/SEM strategies, and experience with Google Analytics, website development, UX / CX, CRM, and social listening.
Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Digital, Communications, or Business preferred).
- Ability to sit and use the computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones and use a variety of office equipment; ability to lift 15 pounds and reach overhead.
- Limited travel required, less than 10%.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
FOR JOBS BASED IN CALIFORNIA:
Hiring Pay Scale: $90,000 to $110,000
Dole Packaged Foods is committed to paying our Associates fairly and equitably. The pay rate offered will consider a wide range of factors, including but not limited to experience, education, accomplishments, and location. Pay scales are subject to review on a regular basis and will be updated as appropriate.