Social Media Manager
WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We’re seeking a Social Media Manager to support our Organic Social Team and our growing social channels. This role will ensure that our social media accounts remain engaging, consistent and inspiring. If you live and breathe with your finger on the pulse of what’s trending on social, with a specific focus on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok trends, we want to speak to you. Passion and experience in men’s sports/fitness/streetwear industry is a huge plus.
Success in this role requires the ability to think strategically, excellent project management skills; a deep and current knowledge of each platform’s unique offerings; a keen eye for compelling and innovative content; and a passion for continuous improvement. You’ll need to possess an entrepreneurial nature to try new and different things, a drive for testing and learning as well as the ability to prioritize effectively and balance data-driven and instinct-driven decisions.
- Directly manage 1-2 alo brand accounts
- Support the creation and strategic development of relevant and engaging social media content
- Capture content at HQ and on set with fitness instructors and athletes
- Write engaging and on-brand social copy for alo brand accounts
- Explore new ways to expand engaging and on-brand content for our channels
- Develop social-first activations to generate engagement and grow organic audience.
- Pull data and insights from social campaigns
- Keep abreast of relevant trending content on a daily basis and report back to the team.
- Assist the Social team with tentpole initiatives and special projects.
- 3-4 years of experience creating and sourcing content for highly visible social media accounts.
- Extremely resourceful with a keen eye for sourcing relevant and engaging content.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, time-management is essential.
- Enjoys keeping a finger on the pulse of trending content and culturally relevant events.
- Highly collaborative nature and ability to build and manage internal and external relationships.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, with the ability to adapt quickly to market trends and business priorities.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and take ownership of projects.
- Proven ability to manage multiple creative projects while meeting deadlines and objectives.
- A passion for the health and wellness industry.
- Positive attitude.
- Passion and experience in men’s sports/fitness/streetwear industry
- Experience with social media management and project management tools (Asana, Dash Hudson, Google Analytics, Sprout, etc)
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and pioneering new approaches within your team and company
The Base Salary Range for this position is $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.