Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will develop and execute strategies to grow and strengthen Minute Media’s social presence across multiple platforms - using data and industry best practices to optimize accordingly.
What You'll Do
- Strategize and execute robust social media marketing campaigns and initiatives to keep Minute Media top of mind within the industry (B2B) as well as our content profolio (B2C)
- Maintain a comprehensive social programming calendar that compliments the marketing goals for the corporate brand as well as across our brand portfolio
- Determine appropriate timelines for posting, engaging, and optimizing content specific to each platform
- Lead social copywriting and asset selection/creation by working collaboratively with key stakeholders across departments
- Ensure consistency in tone of voice across various initiatives
- Generate relevance, engagement and follower growth based on trending topics, competitive analysis and industry best practices
- Monitor follower communication, and respond in a helpful, brand-positive manner
- Use tracking tools to continuously improve our content by analyzing our performance and making data driven decisions
- Manage and regulate the social media guidelines for Minute Media, its brands and company leaders
- Lead and manage paid social media campaigns as needed, and make optimization recommendations throughout
What You Have
The candidate should have experience translating brand initiatives into compelling social content, while also coming up with original, social-first ideas that are driven by their passion for storytelling.
- An ample amount of experience in a social media-based role and has a passion for storytelling
- A deep understanding of social media best practices across platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc.
- Experience growing social media following and engagement across multiple platforms
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Mindful of DEI best practices across social media
- Proven demonstration of creative/innovative thinking
- High comfort-level interacting with various stakeholders across the company
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Photoshop or other design platform experience is preferred
- Experience working within the media & publishing industry from a B2B perspective is also a plus
- Experience with Emplifi or other social media analytics tools is a plus
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-growing company
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops offered each quarter
- Fun company events and celebrations with a focus on DEI each quarter
- We highly value team collaboration, empathy and respect towards one another and see this as a key component to delivering the best results
- Employee donation matching program
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
- We hire 100% remote talent across the nation with the ability to work from our NYC office if desired
- Free 8 personal coaching & 8 therapy sessions with top-tier providers that are totally confidential
- $950 work-from-home stipend that can be used towards furniture, headphones, wifi, and much more!
- Free swag and gift cards given throughout the year
- Competitive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k benefits