Social Media Manager
The Owners Bank Manager, Marketing Outreach position will be responsible for managing the Owners Bank instances of social media platforms including strategy, content management, competitive research and analysis.
This position will manage a robust social media calendar and will work directly with Public Relations firm to enhance brand awareness, drive traffic to the company’s website and social media channels to generate sales.
- Develop and implement social media strategies and engaging content across all platforms including; product promotion and brand building that reflects current user behaviors and competitive landscape
- Monitor and understand emerging platforms/trends/industry developments as well as competitor social media activity
- Manage budget for promoted social media posts
- Manage all “conversations / interactions” with audiences as the voice of Owners Bank, including developing and posting thoughtful, compliant, and appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Build and implement a robust social media calendar
- Provide leadership with ongoing best practices and recommendations within the social media space
- Manage relationship with Public Relations firm in regards to brand awareness PR calendar
- Develop content for public relation efforts on social media to drive traffic to company’s website and social media channels to generate sales
- Create campaign ideas and logistics to help Owners Bank become recognized, considered, and preferred among national and regional audiences
Assist with social media influencer campaign strategy planning as well as Owners Bank thought leadership and executive leadership thought leadership planning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjust priorities on the fly
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Five or more years of digital marketing experience in a professional environment with experience in the management of online media channels including but not limited to social media outlets
- Strong knowledge of website content management systems, SEO and SEM/PPC
- Strong copywriting skills related to executive presentations and marketing samples
- PC proficiency; word processing, spreadsheets
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Keyboard Dexterity
- General Office Equipment
Acts affirmatively in all activities under his/her control in conformance with the Bank’s Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, and Fair Lending Programs to achieve the Bank’s goals and objectives. The bank shall provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons, and continue to recruit, hire, train and evaluate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or veteran status.
Other: Hybrid/Remote and Middletown Headquarters
In order to be considered an applicant, you must meet the minimum requirements of the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, protected veteran status.