Social Media Manager
YITTY is currently looking for a Social Media Manager.
How Do You Fit In?
The Social Media Manager for YITTY will be responsible for planning and executing all collaboration campaigns across organic social media to expand brand awareness, engage the community, and grow a social following.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Marketing, YITTY.
About YITTY -
Part of Fabletics Inc., YITTY is the revolutionary shapewear brand co-created by three-time Grammy Award-winning artist turned fashion entrepreneur, Lizzo. Named after her childhood moniker, YITTY is Lizzo's lifelong dream come true. For nearly 3 years, she's put her heart and soul into building this game-changing, size-inclusive brand from the ground up — all based on the principles of self-love, radical inner confidence, and effortless, everyday wear.
YITTY is no-shame, smile-inducing shapewear designed for all body types from size 6X to XS, centered around self-love. Innovative fabrics, bold colors, and stylish silhouettes have been fit on every single body type — not merely scaled up (or down) for convenience.
Every single piece is designed to celebrate, hug and love every single body.
It blurs the lines of inner and outerwear with intentional-meets-functional designs, sexy silhouettes, and prints you'll want to show off.
So, whether you thought you'd never consider shapewear, or swore you'd never wear it again, YITTY brings an entirely new perspective that gives you the option to tell your story with your body.
What You Can Bring:
- 4+ years experience working in social media with proven experience ideating and executing talent-centered campaigns
- Can-do positive attitude and flexible with changes in the business and demands of a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next-level concepts quickly
- Experience within fashion is a plus
What You Will Do:
- Lead the creation, development, and execution of social media strategies for channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging platforms
- Own organic content generation, strategy, and execution
- Oversee and manage campaign planning, content calendars, publishing, reporting, and optimization across brand and collaborator’s social channels
- Own collaboration strategy and ideation as it relates to social media
- Partner closely with collaboration partner/team and FL cross-functional partners
- Work with an in-house creative team, content creators, and external brand partners to conceptualize, design, and create engaging and shareable campaign content
- Manage social creative briefs, tickets, and asset requests for social content
- Build social shot lists and manage organic asset needs for all social content
- Create reports on engagement KPIs and track collaboration goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Remains up to date on new technology, platform enhancements, macro trends, and competitor activity to apply to strategic plans
Where We Are:
- This role will be based in our El Segundo Headquarters, 3-days a week
Compensation & Total Rewards
At Fabletics, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility, to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey. Total Rewards at Fabletics includes:
- Hybrid Work Schedule*
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- Summer Fridays*
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus Program
- Equity Program*
- And More
- Varied for retail and fulfillment roles
The annual base salary range for this position is from $66,690 to $104,280. The range provided includes the base salary that Fabletics expects to pay for the role. Offered base salary will be dependent on factors including the scope and complexity of the role, candidate’s related work experience, subject matter expertise and work location.
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.