Velo by Wix is an innovative product that lets you build robust web applications with zero setup. Work in Wix's visual builder, add custom functionality and interactions using Velo APIs and enjoy serverless coding in the front-end and backend. With Velo, your web app can be up and running in a fraction of the time it would typically take you.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Developer Relationship team.
An extremely creative Social Media Manager with 1-2 years of social media management experience with an established brand (entertainment or digital preferred). You know social media tactics, and you have deep knowledge of how individuals use social media. You’re proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite, Loomly, and HubSpot. You have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content and experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention. You also have great writing skills that enable you to create social media posts, blog posts, press releases etc.
If you're familiar with Google Analytics - that’s a big advantage.
As a Social Media Manager, you will:
- Plan, lead and grow our social media presence for various social channels (Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.) focused on developers
- Manage content curation and plan developer events
- Serve as key results-focused communication point for both online and offline written correspondences, materials, and notices across social, B2B, and press
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency while hitting key KPIs for increased branding, growth and engagement
- Work with Marketing/Product teams to create and implement strategic social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, terminology, and asset creation
- Work with in-house partners to develop announcements and campaigns that highlight content and channels including promotions, on-air stunts, talent, etc.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.