Social Media Manager
Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
The Social Media Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for social media across the organization including support for 45+ hospitals. Develop and execute Corporate social media campaigns in alignment with the marketing and business goals and objectives. Work with hospital marketing leaders to educate and assist with creating a cohesive social media strategy that works in conjunction with hospital marketing and HR/recruitment efforts. Clear understanding of the importance of social media analytics and ability to report on KPIs to measure campaigns’ success
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related field.
- At least two years of hospital/healthcare experience and must possess knowledge of healthcare trends.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience writing for web, presentations, executive communications a plus.
- Critical thinking skills; must be autonomous and self-driven; must be able to work well independently and with others.
- Basic graphic design knowledge and ability.
- Must possess a data driven and analytical mindset.
- Proficient in Hootsuite.
- Experience with HR and recruitment social media strategy.
- Video and video editing experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Prime Healthcare offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that provides employees the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their individual needs. Our Total Rewards package includes, but is not limited to, paid time off, a 401K retirement plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, tuition reimbursement, and many more voluntary benefit options. Benefits may vary based on employment status, i.e. full-time, part-time, per diem or temporary. A reasonable compensation estimate for this role, which includes estimated wages, benefits, and other forms of compensation, is $85,592.00 to $128,398.40 on an annualized basis. The exact starting compensation to be offered will be determined at the time of selecting an applicant for hire, in which a wide range of factors will be considered, including but not limited to, skillset, years of applicable experience, education, credentials and licensure.