Social Media Manager
Frame.io, an Adobe Company, is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world. We have built a product creatives recognize through constant innovation and incredible attention to detail.
We're bringing on an experienced Social Media Manager on our Content team to help us push the boundaries of what's possible in organic marketing.
About the Role
As Frame.io’s first Social Media Manager, you will play a leading role in shaping, implementing, and leading all organic social programs. In addition to running our day-to-day social activity, this person will define the strategy, guidelines, and editorial planning process surrounding our campaigns, programs, and communications.
You will help refine our value proposition and reputation, and assist in developing our brand in a way that positively impacts hundreds of thousands of existing and potential customers. Our audience consists of all kinds of video creators, and this hire will be responsible for using social channels to engage and cultivate a community that seeks to build better video.
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years working as a Social Media Marketer, preferably leading organic B2B social programs in the SaaS or video industry
- Prior experience driving social strategy and daily execution in a cross-functional organization
- Experience writing social content and working strategically across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, TikTok and other channels
- Your finger is on the pulse. You keep up with trends and cultural moments, as well as new channels, and are quick to adapt strategy to meet the moment
- Experience with strategizing and building high-impact social partnerships
- You’ve got a passion for storytelling and understand how to create compelling content that pulls readers in and keeps them engaged
- You use data and performance to make intentional decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a complex, fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and strong sense of accountability
- You’re a phenomenal teammate
- Flexibility and resourcefulness including ability to think on your feet
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- You bring your authentic self to work and promote the wellbeing of your peers
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Nice to Have’s
- Experience using production or post-production technology with an understanding of technical workflows and challenges
- Familiarity with the entertainment and media industries
- Experience working with remote teams
- Develop and implement organic social strategy and guidelines that align with our overarching marketing and business goals
- Define each channel's purpose and measurable goals to work toward for each
- Lead day-to-day posting and engagement across Frame.io’s organic social properties
- Write and edit engaging, relevant copy that quickly hooks our target audience, is insightful, and encourages action
- Collaborate closely with content, product marketing, growth, and brand teams to amplify the reach of our content across all campaigns and programs
- Own editorial planning and intake process with cross-functional teams
- Develop goals, analyze performance, and report on core metrics; adjust strategy as needed.
- Be a steward of excellent messaging, grammar, and writing
- Help educate and elevate the team’s understanding standard methodologies in social media
- Stay on top of trends and tools in the social media space
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends in the Media and Entertainment, Brand, and Agency video production segments
- Supervise SEO and user engagement to suggest content optimization
- Connect with industry professionals and influencers via social media to build a strong network