Social Media Manager
We are looking for a challenge seeker and a builder: a born and bred collaborator, storyteller, and co-creator who will unlock and activate the potential energy of our collective story – from our customers to our athletes, ambassadors, creators and our world-class team.
Experience: 5+ years
You will drive the content calendar, manage engagement, coordinate across the organization and create compelling photo and video content for social media that will make ROKA the most impactful performance design, sports and action brand on earth.
Collaborating with others on the marketing team, you will develop strategies, build storylines, and curate content that meaningfully engages our community, and helps more people discover and identify with ROKA. You’ll be responsible for the creation, production, posting, progress and performance of our social content on all channels.
You’ll also connect directly with the community to create an inspiring and supportive atmosphere while listening for feedback and trends to improve our work.
We are committed to being the best at what we do, and we are looking for teammates who share our values, our passion for the community we have created so far, and our desire to help people unlock their own potential.
Organic Social Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm, create, shoot and edit photo and video content in partnership with creative team
- Develop the end-to-end social media calendar, strategy, execution, and growth of ROKA’s social presence, including but not limited to the following platforms:
- Coordinate with Partnerships Manager to build a network of ambassadors, influencers and content creators, including sponsored athletes and influencers, ensuring we re-share and promote these collaborations
- Monitor and respond to the daily cultural pulse related to the brand, including feedback, DMs and mentions on all social media channels, finding ways to fuel positive energy and inform the company's strategic priorities
- Work closely with our customer experience team to ensure we are delivering world class customer support when needed.
- Report on effectiveness of programs and develop insights that can drive the business forward in new and innovative ways.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the marketing team to ideate and launch campaigns.
Paid Advertising Responsibilities:
- Create compelling video and photo content with paid-social in mind
- Monitor, respond to, and curate comments on paid social ads.
- Build paid social ads and display ads on an as-needed basis.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the paid media team to synchronize campaigns and share knowledge regarding what creative is connecting with our community.
- Impressive portfolio of social content (video, photo, copy, etc.) displaying deep understanding of high and low fidelity content creation for a brand
- Proven track record of community/social media management for a brand
- Obsession with serving and listening to the consumer
- Passion for sports, design, fitness, storytelling, and conquering hard things
- Fluency in social media management platforms and project management skills
- Strong, data-driven reporting skills across social and e-commerce metrics
- Relentless attention to detail and drive to understand the nuance of our brand’s behavior – how we show up
- Tolerance for ambiguity and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to efficiently manage a high-volume workload in an “always-on” social world and make effective decisions
- Strong verbal, written, visual and presentation skills to communicate effectively and on-brand with customers, ambassadors, athletes, in-house stakeholders and partners
- Working out of our HQ in Austin (which will give you incredible access to our world class facilities, people and many of our athletes)
ROKA is located in Austin, TX, USA. The Company is on a hybrid work schedule. Candidates must be prepared to work on-site as often as needed per the Department’s business needs. Remote candidates will not be considered for this position.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee and industry discounts
- Fun and casual but high-performance atmosphere
- Onsite corporate gym
- Health, dental, vision & FSA, employer paid life insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) with match
- Gym membership stipend
- Paid maternity (16 weeks) and paternity (8 weeks) leave