The Social Media Manager will drive strategic growth of our organic social channels with a focus on increasing followers, traffic, brand awareness, and content creation while implementing social media best practices. This role will play a critical function in growing our eCommerce footprint in all our retail markets. The Social Media Manager will be passionate about digital marketing, be an expert of analytical tools and must be in tune with emerging technologies and trends.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
- Create and schedule on-brand social media content while adhering to brand guidelines on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels.
- Work with Creative and Production teams for relevant content
- Qualify and execute partnerships with influencers to drive quality traffic
- Communicate with compliance and legal teams to abide by state regulations
- Work closely with other team members to devise campaign strategies for all brands
- Implement Social tools and manage external partnerships
- Conduct market and company research, competitive benchmarking and assess our market position for all social channels
- Analyze and present key performance indicators and produce regular reports to leadership
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment and thrives in a fast-paced culture.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and contribute solutions with a deep understanding of digital marketing
- 5+ years of organic Social Media experience
- Proven track record of building successful Social channels
- Experience with Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Expert knowledge in Social Media tools (Sprout Social, SalesForce Social Studio, Tagger Media, etc) and best practices
- E-commerce experience required, cannabis experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.