Social Media Manager
MDG is hiring! We are searching for a social media manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate will execute and manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the organic social media presence for multiple agency clients across many platforms. The social media manager will ensure effective strategies are created and will provide necessary tracking and performance measures.
This is a hybrid role. You will be expected to work in our Boca Raton office three days per week.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute custom organic social marketing strategies for clients that layer into a larger business / brand marketing strategy.
- Leverage Canva and a partnership with internal Creative team (as needed) to create compelling social media content
- Curate various forms of content to leverage in the social strategy, including relevant articles, images, videos, infographics and other highly compelling items.
- Copywriting, including creation of conversion-optimized content and ad copy, along with social SEO copy.
- Provide reporting and insights on organic social media metrics. Track projects, report, and monitor KPIs and social media ROI.
- Implement platform-specific best practices across various platforms and social communities including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter / X, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Community-building around various topics, industries, products, and brands for our clients. Foster interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty. Seek out opportunities for conversation, daily
- Community moderation, including answering comments and questions, prompting further engagement, escalating issues to clients, following up on issues, and maintaining community standards.
- Conflict management and crisis management when necessary. Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off- hours work will be required.
- Perform outreach activities, including developing and maintaining relationships with key bloggers and other influencers.
- Utilize platform-specific and third-party social media tracking and analytics tools.
- Provide recommendation and optimization for increasing social media budgets through business metrics and testing across brands.
- Stay up-to-date on current news and events in the world of social media and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Respond to client reviews on channels such as Google, Yelp and Facebook.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university, or three to five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, and social media strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to write with a given audience in mind, keeping communication clear and concise.
- Diplomacy in internal/external communications.
- Outstanding commitment to customer service.
- Social media platforms experience including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Hands-on knowledge of SMMS tools preferred. E.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Falcon.io, Sprout Social, etc
We offer competitive healthcare, dental, and vision plans along with several voluntary benefit extras. Employees receive generous PTO in addition to all major holidays and the option to enroll in a comprehensive 401K plan with employer matching