Social Media Manager
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Do you have a proven track record of building and managing high-performing social media handles? We are seeking a builder and a lifelong-learner, with metrics-driven DNA, to join our marketing team.
As our Social media Manager, you will play a critical role in developing our social media handles (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc), and assisting with content in general. With a primary focus on follower acquisition, brand reputation, storytelling and community building, you will help bring our brand’s home page to life.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with cross-functional teams to lead various projects and be comfortable multi-tasking and managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Build fantastic, engaging social media content – and be comfortable designing graphics yourself when needed
- Project manage social media posts through Asana, and manage and secure stakeholder approvals (product, legal, executive) – as needed
- Build and maintain a robust social media calendar
- Roll out a new social media management, publishing and reporting platform
- Roll out a new employee enablement platform
- Roll out a digital listening platform
- Build UTMs and track social efficacy – reporting is key to our DNA
- Own social media strategy, and take responsibility for KPIs such as total followers, impressions, engagements and brand lift
- Work closely with our web manager to ensure a seamless and integrated content journey
- Collaborate across the organization including sales, product management, business development, corporate marketing, growth/demand generation, and sales enablement
- 3+ years of experience managing a brand’s social media handle
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience with video and audio editing a plus
- Exposure to tools like Sprout Social, Dynamic Signal, Brandwatch a plus
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment with a high level of autonomy
- Provide portfolio of previous social media handles & content
- Provide copies of previous social media reports (show your efficacy!)
What we offer:
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Fertility Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Mental Health Support
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - USA Only
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that certain minority groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Imply, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or for other roles in the future.
Imply is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.