Social Media Manager
Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
Overtime is backed by Liberty Media Corporation, Andreessen Horowitz, Blackstone, Counterpoint Global (Morgan Stanley), Sapphire Sport, Winslow Capital, Bezos Expeditions, Spark Capital, Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, Quavo and 40+ NBA and NFL stars including Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant and Trae Young. Over 6% of active NBA players have invested in Overtime.
Overtime Boxing (OTX) is the platform for the next generation of boxers. OTX spotlights up and coming prospects, contenders, and champions through an innovative event series, live content, and 365 digital-first content across social channels. OTX will deliver boxing fans with the best stories inside and outside of the ring.
What you’ll do:
- Publish content to our Overtime social platforms with a focus on boxing content and running our OTX programming across Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and more
- Edit recaps of video highlights and pull user generated content to publish on Overtime social channels
- Review content before it’s posted from proofreading and spell-checking to QCing videos
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across OT to align the content we post with the strategy in place
- Strategize with the Head of Social Media and social team
- Curate content to be posted
- Sweat the nitty, gritty details of everything we put out on social
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professionally managing and posting on multiple social media accounts
- You understand and can communicate in Overtime’s voice.
- Digitally native: constantly on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and on the lookout for new, exciting platforms.
- Detail-oriented. Amazing proofreader who always checks their work.
- Down to hustle - this role requires regular nights and weekends.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about boxing and telling stories inside and outside the ring
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Bonus for experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects
Overtime expects the base salary for this role to be $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 USD annually, plus equity in the company and benefits.
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.