Billie is looking for a Social Media Manager to grow our organic audience and engagement, taking our strategy to the next level. The Social Media Manager will bring our brand to life across social, managing all organic channels, developing our content calendar and driving disruptive social initiatives to engage and excite our online community.
You’re a first adopter who lives in the comments section, has a POV on filters and a light obsession with the algorithm (let’s be honest). You have experience marrying a strong brand vision with emerging trends, know which type of content performs, and how to authentically participate in pop culture conversations.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee organic social strategy across social platforms, defining what platforms we should be on and what our unique POV is within each
- Lead the day-to-day process and workflow for organic social creative amplified onto paid channels, involving the key stakeholders across creative brand, and growth. paid social media creative
- Manage the social media content calendar, adapting based on performance and cultural conversation trends
- Track, analyze, and report on performance of our social content, continuously optimizing social strategy based on our best performing content
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on creation of content and campaigns to drive growth, reach, and engagement
- In partnership with the brand and creative teams, help define our tone and copy approach on social media to create a more ownable voice
What we’re looking for:
- 4 years of experience in Social Media marketing, creating strategies and managing brand channels
- As a social native, you have a deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms
- You have exceptional storytelling and communication skills that bring passion, energy and inspiration to the forefront
- You are culturally-aware and naturally curious—you know what other brands are doing and are always thinking “how can we do this better?”
- Expert in social media data analysis using platform-specific tools for reporting and always-on optimizations
- Impeccable writing skills with an awareness of pop-culture and trending topics
- The ability to act fast and in real-time
- A hands-on self starter who is comfortable with fast turnarounds and tight timelines
- Someone who can lead by example and demonstrate Billie’s core values
Billie, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.