Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager owns Cannondale’s social media channels, charged with operating, growing, evaluating performance, and increasing the business value added by each. You will work in partnership with other marketing functions to ideate and produce highly engaging, shareable, social-first content, as well as adapting and optimizing existing content for utilization on social media.
Cannondale’s primary platforms are Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, where you will be critical in establishing best practices and operational toolkits, in partnership with internal stakeholders and agencies. You are a proven YouTube expert with the ability to make an immediate impact on Cannondale’s strategy and performance on this channel. Additionally, you will stay up to date with social media trends across all channels, and shape how Cannondale plays in various channels, as well as what channels we play in.
How You'll Contribute:
- Own the management of all social channels for Cannondale; setting standards for the brand and driving continual improvement in performance.
- Drive strategic planning for social media in both current and future states. Continually grow Cannondale’s audiences and increase engagement metrics while identifying new opportunities.
- Define Cannondale’s YouTube strategy, with a view to dramatically increase video viewership.
- Directly responsible for posting to social media accounts and ensuring brand content management system (Sprinklr) is up-to-date.
- Work with internal partners to produce and publish high quality social content.
- Maintain a highly effective social content calendar, working with counterparts across brand, product, sports marketing and regional functions.
- Maximize channel impact by ensuring all channel are used according to best practice, making best use of features and channel specific growth and execution tactics.
- Target influencers, advocates, partners and creators that can help grow Cannondale’s reach, enrich storytelling and build brand.
- Create and maintain reporting that highlights performance across key metrics, shares insights with key stakeholders, and ultimately serves to improve performance.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Provide clear guidelines for Cannondale’s social media presence, including post guidelines and a style guide.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 4+ years of social media experience working on a significant brand/s (brand or agency side).
- Proven expert in growing YouTube channels and improving performance.
- College/University degree in marketing, digital media or related field
- Advanced knowledge of reporting and optimization tools and processes within Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Experience establishing and owning relationships with influencers, ambassadors and creators.
Some of our Great Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision plans
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Incentive Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Voluntary benefits (critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances)
- Great discounts on company products
- Employee Wellness Program
- EAP benefit
- Parental Leave program
- Access to group home and auto insurance
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cannondale we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.