Social Media Manager
Rooms To Go is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our social media and influencer marketing team. This role will be responsible for overseeing all Rooms To Go social media channels for Rooms To Go, Rooms To Go Kids, and Rooms To Go Patio.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced in managing brand social media accounts, along with a passion for content creation. You’ll have experience growing social channels organically through audience engagement and the development of channel specific content.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience bringing social media campaigns to life through thoughtful creative briefs and collaboration with internal teams. In addition to working with the social media and influencer marketing team, this role will work closely with the paid media, creative, content, eCommerce, broadcast, and app groups.
- Build and maintain the brand’s social media presence
- Manage and execute overarching social media channel content strategies
- Develop and maintain the brand content calendar for all Rooms To Go social channels
- Partner with internal creative and content teams to develop engaging campaigns
- Serve as lead content creator for social media channels, creating static and video content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, YouTube Shorts, Threads, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Use social media management tools to handle all content publishing
- Set and track KPIs for social media campaigns
- Analyze content and develop regular reporting for channel and campaign performance
- Manage relationships with external partners and agencies
- Identify opportunities for the paid media team to amplify content
- Work with the influencer team on channel content
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital media, design, communications, advertising or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience developing content for branded social accounts
- Experience in social content creation including photography, video, and photo editing
- Previous use of social media management tools and platforms
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Experience in Adobe Creative suite, in-app editing (TikTok, Reels), or editing software (Canva or similar)
- Working knowledge of creative production process
- Directly and/or dotted line managed junior team members
- Up to date on the latest social media and customer trends
- Must have a keen eye for detail and design – develop content that aligns with brand guidelines
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-departmentally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 1991, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in the US with over 250 stores in ten southern states, eight distribution centers and an e-commerce business. Rooms To Go offers a collaborative work environment within a supportive culture.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Associate discounts including furniture
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- And more!
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.