Social Media Manager
BMO Harris Bank Toronto, ON - Montreal, QC15 days ago
Are you passionate about social media? Are you fascinated by how social media is transforming the workplace for major brands? Would you jump at the opportunity to influence how social media is used for one of Canada’s pre-eminent financial institutions across North America? If your answer to those questions is “yes,” then you may be the person we’re looking for to join our team!
The Social Media Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Social Media and will be accountable for:
- Collaborating with partners to develop results-driven organic and paid social media strategies based on clear business and measurement objectives
- Managing paid social media campaigns from strategy to execution to reporting
- Collaborating with internal and external agency partners on integrated marketing campaigns
- Providing subject-matter expertise on the development of engaging and compliant social-first creative, with a thorough understanding of content best practices
- Publishing content to BMO’s social media pages using our social media management tool
- Maintaining BMO’s brand standards and brand voice across all social media channels
- Developing education and training materials for social media programs and partners
- Managing logistics for live social media events, creating content in real-time, and helping ensure event day activities run smoothly
- Measuring the performance of social media content and user engagement and providing ongoing recommendations for optimization
- Contributing to regular scorecards for social media initiatives and participating in discussions on results
- Participating in the social media team’s emergency/on-call support rotation schedule
- Ensuring that reports and other important records are stored and organized within the appropriate knowledge and information repositories, including OneDrive and Sharepoint sites
- University degree and 3-5 years working experience in marketing or related field
- Knowledge of online marketing and strong understanding of social media channels
- Experience working with social media management tools for publishing and reporting
- Experience working with social advertising platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Fluency in English; French is an asset
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.