Social Media Manager
As part of the SAP Design Creative Studio, the Storytelling & Strategy team is looking for a Social Media manager to own the execution and management of all social channels including Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. You will also work closely with the SAP Global brand to contribute to other channels such as LinkedIn and work closely with the Creative Studio team to craft engaging and compelling content for all social channels.
The goal is to increase our audience across channels, provide more quality content to followers, and craft an ongoing strategy and vision that will enable SAP Design to share our new brand and product expression with the world. You’ll also help manage the Twitter account for some of our primary design leaders, to elevate their thought leadership platform.
Expectations and Tasks
As the Social Media Manager, you will set the tone for the SAP Design brand in all social platforms and contribute to building out though leadership for the design leads on LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium. You should have extensive experience in managing the posts, tracking, evaluating, and analyzing success. You are up to date on the latest trending apps, updates, news, announcements and passionate about the intersection of creativity and technology.
- Manage all social media profiles owned by SAP Design
- Work closely with SAP’s global social media team to pitch and contribute SAP Design posts to global channels
- Provide tactics for achieving short term goals and strategy for long-term goals
- Schedule and post all social content, campaign, and calendars
- Analyze performance of all posts and create reports to share with relevant teams
- Use data-driven insights to significantly increase growth and engagement across channels
- Monitor trends in social, digital, and mobile media and explore new tools, trends, and applications
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leaders through strong communication and influencing skills
- Help position SAP Design as a thought leader in UX and design
- Provide guidance and best practices to select leaders who will be positioned as brand influencers
- Work with creative team to pitch, develop and create necessary copy and asset for campaigns
- Work with communications team to create internal resources for best practices
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality and accessibility when it comes to community management and upholding the voice and tone of SAP Design’s social media presence
- “Listen" actively to the social media community daily, analyzing results to drive social media campaign optimization that ensures impact
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in social media, communications, creative/digital marketing
- Experience managing an established or global brand/corporate account
- Expertise across all mainstream social platforms
- Familiarity with industry standard scheduling tools is preferred
- Light copywriting skills for posts, captions, comments, etc.
- Data analytics to monitor and track performance
- Clear communications skills to engage key internal stakeholders
- The ability to be self-directed and work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Please submit a portfolio of recent visual work for review
- Portfolios should be submitted as either a PDF or website (please provide password if private)
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our Inclusion Promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:324485 | Work Area: Communication | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA