Social Media Intern
WEBTOON is the world's leading digital platform for visual storytelling. As the first modern digital publishing and self-publishing platform for digital comics, WEBTOON has revolutionized the way visual stories are created and consumed, allowing anyone to become a creator.
WEBTOON also has become a cultural and global phenomenon, pioneering the distribution and consumption of web-based comics. With an average of 82+ million monthly active users globally, more people consume WEBTOON series than watch most television shows. WEBTOON features a broad and diverse catalog of content from all over the world -- including romance, thriller, fantasy, comedy and more. WEBTOON is No.1 app among 16-24 year old's in Korea and is in the top tier among the same group in the other countries.
As a Social Media Intern, you will contribute to the expansion of our 7M+ monthly reader base in Latin America. You will assist in developing and executing social-first ideas that resonate and engage a Latin American audience across multiple social media channels. You will also help expand WEBTOON's influencer program by identifying new and exciting talent, tracking multiple projects, and assisting in influencer marketing operations.
- Read our series and pitch social content (i.e., ideas and storyboards) that will strongly resonate with Gen-Z audience
- Identify Latin American trends and viral hashtags that can be adapted to our socials and partnership campaigns
- Research and identify standout UGC content that can be re-posted on @WEBTOONLATAM socials
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to search, screen, and evaluate potential LATAM influencers
- Update and track influencer databases and content creation schedules to ensure timely delivery of creative assets and smooth campaign execution
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Native fluency in Spanish and English
- Must be a junior, senior, recent grad (within last 2 years), or graduate student in an accredited program
- Provide a copy of your transcript
- Be able to work for 20-30 hours/week for 12 weeks
- Have a passion for pop culture (comics, games, television, animation, film etc.)
- Have strong knowledge of LATAM Gen-Z audience and social media platforms, including TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Comfortable with light copywriting and demonstrate exceptional ability to transform your ideas into compelling, narrative storytelling
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment and execute multiple projects with enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Graphic design & video editing skills are a major plus