Social Media Editor
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
This is an exciting opportunity to join several large, successful brands at Future, and work alongside a team of passionate science, space and health enthusiasts.
As Social Media Editor, Knowledge, you should have an interest in science, space, and health, as well as demonstrated experience working in social media to promote a brand and drive traffic to a website using best practices.
Working with the Head of Social and Editorial teams to create a social strategy, you'll create original posts (image, text and video) and social media campaigns to support key editorial projects, on several social media platforms.
This is a position covered under a collective bargaining agreement between Future US, Inc. and the Writers Guild of America East.
- Knowledge of trends and digital technologies in social media including platform features and trends
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to create clever and creative posts and social content
- Basic video and photo capture/editing skills
- Proven ability to analyze social media metrics and implement related actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in social media to promote a brand and drive traffic to a website using best practices
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- 401k match
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.