xo, Fetti is a party supply company, founded around the mission of providing high quality products at an affordable price point. We started four years ago with 1 product and a lot of ideas... today we are proud to say we've grown to 150+ products and 1m+ customers.
We're currently looking for someone who has a knack for comedy and loves to create. The Social Media Creator will be responsible for crafting funny, engaging content for females between the ages of 18 - 35. In this position, you will be working side by side with the company's founders to aid in marketing efforts spanning Tiktok and Instagram.
- Ideate on engaging and innovative content ideas that combine pop culture, comedy and female centric concepts
- Track data and insights and adjust strategy and content regularly based on this info
- Feel comfortable being featured in xo, Fetti's TikTok and Instagram content
- Videography skills with a focus on socially-native content
- Full editing capabilities including sound , transitions, filters and graphics
- Own caption writing and hashtag strategy adhering to best practices
- Community Management on all posts and in DMs - responding to comments consistently and in a timely manner
- Proactive Community Management - engaging on posts by TikTok creators relevant to xo, Fetti - liking their posts and commenting, etc.
- High-level and intuitive understanding of social platforms and current events in popular culture - including general awareness of what’s trending and platform functionalities
- Work alongside neighboring departments to ensure content is aligned with brand planning/calendars, brand aesthetics and our brand identity
- Plan and prepare TikTok content calendar to share regularly
This position is ideally for someone who knows how to make people laugh and enjoys creation. As we are a small, growing and seasonal company - day to day tasks are not often the same. Processes and situations are consistently changing. With this said, flexibility and a "can-do" attitude are required.
- This position will be fully remote
- Pay: $55,000-$65,000 / year
- Benefits: health insurance, disability insurance, unlimited vacation, 401k