Social Media Coordinator
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
The Global Brand Design team is the creative nucleus for the GTM team. We define the brand vision; how the brand should look, sound and feel. We build tools for other teams to bring this vision to life. We engage deeply with those teams to ensure that the tools are useful and being used.
We also bring the brand to life in the editorial space. This role is an opportunity for a passionate social media native to participate in strategy and execution across our organic social channels. You will collaborate with internal teams from Marketing, Internal Communications, Sustainability/Social Impact and beyond, as well as external agency partners, to help build social campaigns and knit together a narrative that supports our global markets.
What You’ll Do
- Manage timelines and project processes
- Act as an interface with our Community Management team
- Track creative deliverables, needs and deadlines
- Contribute to Brand Editorial and Marketing Operations calendars
- Schedule project meetings with internal teams, freelancers and external agencies
- Shepherd creative feedback
- Facilitate PO requests
What You’ll Need
- Proficiency on social media platforms, in particular Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok (including experience with backend management)
- Sharp administrative skills – you’re detail oriented
- Experience with contributing to project management including calendars, budgets and workflow
- Proficiency in the Google Suite of services (Drive, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Creative Production experience is a plus
- Enjoys collaborative environments and contributing to a team dynamic
Your profile will be reviewed and you'll hear from us once we have an update. At Sonos we take the time to hire right and appreciate your patience.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.