Social Media Coordinator
What is the Role?
CAMP is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to act as the gatekeeper for all things social. You have a critical role in developing and driving our Social Media Strategy to support the marketing goals and the continued growth of the company. You will report to our Chief Creative Officer and work on the CAMP Labs team (our corporate team).
The Social Media Coordinator will help shape our national social strategy and bring to life integrated campaigns and tentpole moments to drive brand metrics. Responsible for managing social and creative campaigns across a variety of social media properties, working closely with our strategists, copywriters, creative team, and director to manage fast-moving always-on campaigns.
What will you do at CAMP:
- Managing the execution of our social content strategy working closely with the Creative, design, and brand partnership teams to curate and execute digital marketing campaigns across social media channels.
- Supporting the development, production and publishing of inspiring, trendsetting content and franchises that align with the overarching social strategy.
- Managing the organic social media calendar for CAMP’s social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Tik Tok
- Collaborating with the Social Creative Team to create a strategic, proactive social content calendar that assists the company to reach key business outcomes.
- Manage creative briefs and define program objectives and KPIs for campaigns and content series
- Manage social-first content creation from our design/content teams to create assets that perform best in each platform
- Partnering with our Merchandise and Branded Partnerships teams to develop branded content, strategically organizing it into the content calendar to feel at home amongst our organic content.
- Support defining platform-specific strategies that perform best in their respective environment
- Contributing and presenting strategies, learnings, and recommendations to senior leadership via meetings and document writing
- Delivering regular reports with comprehensive metrics and actionable insights to optimize content performance and future campaigns and be prepared to pivot quickly based on new findings and data trends, as well as learnings and insights drawn from robust community management and engagement
- Analyzing cultural, community, media, and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for campaigns; stay informed on the latest creator and platform best practices; cultivate strong relationships with platforms (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), gaining access to emerging features and technologies
- Monitoring and interacting across all social media channels, sourcing UGC and community stories to support social content media plans, identifying social trends and pertinent conversations, cultivating relationships with the CAMP online audience
- Driving engagement and build awareness and loyalty for the CAMP brand
What will you bring to CAMP?
- 3-5 years of experience at a consumer-facing brand or digital agency with a focus on social media strategy; experience, and knowledge of the retail/toy industry is strongly preferred
- You have a pulse on culture. You think big picture. You’ve led highly creative social campaigns for consumer brands
- Familiarity with social media management, listening, video analytics, and marketing tools like Sprout Social, FaceBook Business Manager, Tik Tok Marketplace, etc. is strongly preferred
- Proven success growing audiences across various Social Media platforms
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and written/verbal communications skills with the ability to capture CAMP’s fun and quirky voice
- Basic Photoshop and Canva skills are a plus
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers through the creation of content
- Desire to be part of a tight-knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience
- You have a real passion for building communities and how to authentically place a brand
- Strong collaborator with experience working cross-functionally and with stakeholders
- Positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling and helping build a growing brand
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines with the ability to work autonomously and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Start small and learn fast: In accordance with our leadership principles, you proactively spot current trends and business opportunities in which social and content activations can make a strong business impact for CAMP, pitching them to internal and external stakeholders and constantly iterating on learnings
- Start-up experience is a bonus but not a requirement
- Position may require travel
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Must be based in easy proximity to a CAMP store, ideally NYC or Los Angeles
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What you’ll love about us:
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the only way to bring the best experiences to all the families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes all perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with access, education, and career growth
- We highlight products, vendors, and our team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan (employee contribution only)
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Kirk, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!