Social Media Coordinator
CUTS is seeking an ambitious, creative, and highly motivated Social Media Coordinator who will oversee the day-to-day operations of CUTS social platforms with an emphasis on TikTok. In this role, you will be responsible for producing content that supports brand campaigns and key initiatives, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the CUTS community, strategizing and tracking channel growth, and being hyper-aware of the ever-changing and competitive landscape happening across social media. Our ideal candidate works at the speed of culture, is 100% dialed-in, and not only hops onto existing trends – but starts them.
This position is based out of our offices in Culver City, CA.
- Schedule and post content daily across CUTS organic social channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Responsible for TikTok account growth, and ultimately turning TikTok into a revenue channel for CUTS. (We’re looking for someone who loves being in front of the camera).
- Manage a weekly and monthly content calendar that is approved by key members of the team.
- Responsible for community management across social media platforms, addressing all direct messages, comments, tagged photos, mentions, in a timely manner to deliver world-class customer service and foster engagement.
- Work closely with the Content Manager and Director of Marketing to creatively brainstorm ideas that support ongoing brand goals, product launches, and marketing campaigns.
- Track, measure, and report on social media KPIs and benchmarks, including interpreting data and turning it into actionable insights.
- Lend actionable insights to monthly social reports by formulating unique recommendations and opportunities, based upon key learnings from weekly reports.
- Work cross-functionally with all company departments to bring social media to life (creative, growth, partnerships, customer service, etc.).
- 1-2 years of relevant experience working in social media marketing and community management. Digital-first/DTC brand experience is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of relevant social channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok as well as emerging channels.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects at a time.
- Passion for brand and community building - you have a pulse on trends and how to connect with consumers in a meaningful, authentic way.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Knowledge of consumer behavior and trends in social media and how to apply them to CUTS as a brand.
- Experience with video editing is strongly preferred as platforms such as Tiktok and Instagram Reels become increasingly important to the brand.
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing DTC apparel companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- Plenty of complimentary CUTS products
At CUTS, we’re on a mission to outfit the world’s most ambitious people. Launched in 2016 by our founder Steven Borrelli, we’re pioneering fashion’s next frontier by creating the world’s first Workleisure apparel brand. In just five years since launch, we’ve sold more than one million shirts to customers in 190 countries around the globe. We’ve been given a top 10 ranking on 2PM’s DTC Power List while creating a community of the world’s most influential figures in sports, business, entertainment, lifestyle and more. And we're just getting started.
EEO Statement: Cuts Clothing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.