Salesforce Industries Marketing is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our highly innovative and collaborative team. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the Social Media Manager, Salesforce Industries and Social Media Director, Salesforce Industries. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about social media, technology and storytelling. This person should have social media marketing experience at a creative agency and/or brand.
- Assist with the development, production and execution of social media strategies that drive brand awareness, support brand activations, and increase social engagement and sentiment.
- Partner with team members and complete paid and organic social media campaigns across platforms. Lead, test and optimize campaign performance.
- Lead all aspects of internal enablement programs to drive and grow awareness of the Brand Social Program and Influencer Program.
- Analyse social metrics and use data to advise social media strategies. Develop reports and share key findings with team members.
- Lead editorial calendars, intake processes and workflows to support always-on program.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Director and the Social Media Manager to map out, lead, develop, and report on outstanding social media content and strategies.
- 2+ years of experience leading paid and organic social media programs.
- Ability to work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams across various departments.
- Deep knowledge of the social media landscape and how to use each platform to get results.
- Detailed understanding of social media metrics.
- Strong written and verbal skills; excellent interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Experience with social tools such as Social Studio, and social media advocacy solutions.
- Experience working with enterprise B2B brands.
- Experience working with external agencies on social media content/campaigns.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and/or digital transformations.
- Experience working with Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $64,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.