Social Media Content Producer
Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What will you work on?
Concept, shoot and edit video content for TikTok, IG and other social media platforms weekly
How will you create impact?
- Repurpose and optimize content for different platforms.
- Create GIFs and stills for social media posts.
- Write copy decks with compelling headlines.
- Post content and engage with communities on multiple channels.
- Regularly review analytics and develop growth strategies.
- Develop audience engagement tactics to build strong brand connections.
- Monitor competitors, trends and emerging opportunities.
What are your skills and experience?
- 1+ year of social media experience
- Ability to work independently - Organized and deadline driven
- Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages of production
- Native digital platform user with a natural understanding of their ecosystems
- Not required but a plus is an interest or experience creating children’s content
The anticipated pay range for candidates who will work in California is $45,000 to $60,000 Per Annum. The offered pay to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, education, etc. Spin Master Inc. is a multi-state employer, and this salary range may not reflect positions that work only in other states.
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun.
- Growth and Career Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Innovation, Collaboration and Fun
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Other fun Perks!
What’s it like to work here?
- Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
- Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
- Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinMaster to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.