Social Media Content Creator
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
We'd love to hear from you if you like:
- Being the face of a fast-growing consumer brand
- Creating engaging content that helps people make positive financial decisions
- Working closely with collaborative communications and marketing teams who have supported brands including Wayfair, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, UPS, BlaBlaCar, FX, eBay Motors, PayPal, Nat Geo, Nintendo and more
Jerry is building the first AllCar™ super app to help everyday Americans save time and money on one of their most expensive assets. Since launching our mobile app in 2019, we have amassed over 4M customers, expanded our product offerings to multiple categories and scaled our team to 250 across the U.S., Canada, and China.
Jerry is on a mission to inspire and educate car owners and buyers about all things car, and we're seeking a Social Media Content Creator to play a key role in bringing this mission to life. If you have automotive experience, a magnetic on-camera presence and a passion for creating YouTube and social media content, this is your chance to shine!
Your role as on-camera talent will help drivers make informed financial decisions about their cars and build a dedicated social channel following with high engagement. This is a fully remote, part time position (approximately 10-15 hours per month).
How you will make an impact:
- Assume the role of on-camera talent in 2-10 minute branded videos.
- Leverage your own unique charisma to connect with the audience.
- Generate positive brand awareness and drive app downloads.
- Create content that resonates with a wide range of audiences.
What we're looking for in our ideal candidate:
- A passion for engaging and connecting with audiences.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
- A proactive, self-motivated approach to work.
- An engaging on-camera personality.
- At least one year of work experience in the automotive industry (car sales, dealerships, financing, insurance, repair, etc.); 5+ years of professional work experience preferred
- Own suitable equipment for high-quality audio and visual recording, ensuring a professional look and sound, including a video shooting camera with the ability to shoot shallow depth of field, a professional-looking space to shoot in, as well as access to a well-maintained car to occasionally shoot videos with
- Video creation and editing experience; links to existing, successful social content (you’ve gone viral or have significant likes, shares, followers) must be included with application
- On-camera experience in speaking roles
- Ability to perform pre-written scripts naturally and enthusiastically
Jerry is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Jerry is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org