Social Media Consultant
Are you adept at embodying the voice of a brand? Are you an expert at creating and maintaining an authentic connection with customers? Are you a strategic thinker with experience creating branded social media content?
We’re seeking an experienced social media consultant to join the Honeylove brand team. It’s an exciting time to be at Honeylove — we’re growing quickly, and there’s a ton of opportunity to be creative and have your ideas implemented. We thrive on collaboration, creative risk taking, and forging genuine relationships with the customers we serve. If you have big ideas and want to see them come to life, this is the perfect place to do it!
We’re a start up, which means we’re looking for someone who’s able to be flexible and feel comfortable working in multiple roles. As a social media consultant, you’ll be working alongside the Brand Manager curating images and videos, creating engaging content, researching trends, drafting captions, and scheduling on the content calendar.
- Curate Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter content
- Showcase our best in-house imagery and videos
- Design informational and engaging graphics to enhance social media creative
- Repost influencer content in an aesthetically pleasing and engaging way
- Brainstorm innovative content ideas
- Maintain knowledge of our asset catalog
- Create engaging, on-brand Instagram story content
- Create on-trend and original TikToks and Reels
- Assist in maintaining the content calendar
- Write on-brand social media copy
- You understand how to speak to women in a way that makes them feel understood, safe, celebrated, and loved.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience creating social media content and strategy for a brand
- You’re an incredible writer who’s able to embody the voice and spirit of a brand
- You proofread everything twice before you send it and are a stickler for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You have an impeccable eye for aesthetics, and know how to make things look expensive, polished, and professional
- You see the potential in our raw material (studio photos, unedited videos, influencer content) and can find creative ways to use what’s available
- You understand basic video editing
- You understand the nuances of creating content for Instagram and Facebook and can identify unique opportunities to engage with our audience on each platform.
- You’re incredibly organized and stay on top of due dates - when you see opportunities to make collaboration more efficient, you suggest them
Part-time (10-20 hours)