Social Media Analyst
We are looking for a data-driven Social Media Analyst to work on all owned Social Media consumer channels for the Carnival Cruise Line brand. This role will support and report to the Social Media Manager and work collaboratively with Creative, Product Marketing, CRM, OR and outside agency teams. The Social Media Analyst will be responsible for ongoing reporting needs, including analyzing measurement data like channel growth, content performance to ensure KPI’s are being met – aligned with our existing Social Media Playbook. In addition, this role will also report on competitive, industry, and other social listening data (via Sprinklr) to share key trends and insights that will help inform our content, strategy, and operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Own social media reporting focusing on analyzing channel growth and content performance data to ensure we’re meeting our KPI’s at an ongoing cadence, including bi-weekly snapshots, monthly dashboards, and monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- Update and utilize existing templates and dashboards to capture data and pull insights, in addition to, suggesting better ways to report on and interpret data to improve the social media program for channel growth, content performance, influencer partnerships, and more.
- Leverage tools such as Sprinklr to monitor and gain insight on industry and social media trends.
- Use listening data to pull insights and help inform strategic direction of content creation, influencer partnerships, and key trends to tap into.
- Less than 25% with shipboard travel likely
- Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration, Math, or Marketing, preferred
- Familiar with social media metrics
- Microsoft Excel
- 2-3 years experience, preferred
The range for this role’s base salary is $51,600 - $75,300. Offers to selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus