Social Marketing Specialist
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You will join a globally distributed team driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing specialist to join a digital demand creation marketing team focused on executing acquisition marketing focused on social marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, your acquisition marketing team, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences and journeys, digital advertising, and more. You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in B2B software marketing. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review execution and performance, and business outcomes to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to drive execution excellence and promote clear and valuable communications will help businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
This role works side by side with a team of global digital marketing experts formed into self-organizing industry-based teams. The team is responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing demand-creation campaigns and program plans. This role works closely with their peers in the Digital Industries company and the Digital Industries Software company to identify opportunities to create and develop greater demand and closed won opportunities for the business and helps customers place Siemens at the heart of their business. They have a deep understanding of social marketing capabilities and a curiosity to explore and learn about newly emerging capabilities. They work with our content teams to align on strategy, keyword selection, and optimization practices for content marketing at scale.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Industry-based Demand Creation professionals and community of practice, focused on proven and next-generation inbound tactics for LAER marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develops and maintains a holistic view of all social activities and the performance metrics at the top level industry and regional views, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders.
- Co-creates inbound marketing strategies with their team and other influential inbound marketing leaders across Siemens.
- Conduct regular operational reviews to highlight successes and prioritize investment/improvement areas for social activities.
- Actively supports the development and operations of the inbound community of practice both within the team and across other key marketing teams to encourage best practice sharing.
- Manages their social marketing budget, including forecast accuracy.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- This position requires an individual who has strong inbound marketing knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution, and communication skills. Knowledge of the market, specific domain experience, and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our global demand creation team are essential.
- Collaborator extraordinaire – across organizations and breaking down silos
- Deep knowledge of the best-in-class inbound marketing tactics and how to identify opportunities to maximize visibility and demand generation for our prioritized solutions and campaigns
- Able to market to a range of B2B buyers using a wide variety of offers and tactics with advanced inbound marketing proficiency
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment and the SaaS LAER model
- Able to align tactical plans with strategies, consistently producing results on time and within budget, readily adapting to changing market and organizational requirements
- Fluent in English and effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs and analytics and leveraging the analytics dashboards or working with our data analytics team to create or modify dashboards to meet the needs of your KPIs
- Proven experience running inbound marketing tests, MVPs, or activities
- Experience with project and budget management tools, ideally Wrike and Allocadia
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry; specific inbound marketing domain experience is required
- At least 5+ years of digital marketing experience
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Percentage of travel: <10%
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn another 5-8% in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds