Social Marketing Manager
As the Social Marketing Manager for Fyllo, you will be responsible for supporting the curation, orchestration and execution of key content and campaigns across social channels for Fyllo’s rapidly growing Marketing Solutions. With thousands of fans, followers and customers around the world, the Social Marketing Manager will play a critical role on the team to help prioritize the optimal messaging and content mix to drive new growth and coordinate with internal teams and external partners to generate demand. Working with a cross-functional team, you will play a pivotal role working in building the Fyllo brand and business.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the formulation of digital and social media marketing strategies to drive awareness and demand across platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, IG and YouTube.
- Lead the planning, development and execution of social media strategies for channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and emerging platforms.
- Own organic content generation, strategy and execution
- Create compelling copy for social media, and support copy creation for website, emails and other digital assets
- Manage content planning, content calendars, publishing, reporting and optimization across digital and social channels
- Own social media publishing and monitoring across social channels
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates
- Work with an in-house creative team and external brand partners to conceptualize, design and create engaging and shareable content
- Manage social creative briefs, tickets and asset requests for social content
- Manage organic asset needs for all social content
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts and create reports on KPIs on monthly and quarterly basis
- Proven experience in Digital and/or Social Marketing
- Know how to budget, set targets and dive into the analytics to gain better results
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of native ad serving tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Home office stipend
- 401K matching
- Hybrid work schedule
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage
- Dental & vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter programs
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following this, there will be a 60 minute interview with your Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!