Our team has the talent to do incredible things. Which is good, because our clients expect incredible things.
We are hiring a Social Manager to join our Social team. This is a unique role, built for someone who equally loves management of social programs and also working creatively within the social space for multiple brands. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining social timelines, executing Content Creator programs, engaging with fans online, and collaborating with creative teams to infuse all content and activations with social-first thinking.
You need to be confident enough to guide our team toward the right solutions. Inspiring collaboration is key to this role. You are someone who can pass along client feedback in a way that makes people love them even more for providing it.
- Collaborate with Social, Creative and Account departments to support social activities for our clients – contributing both to creative and the management of social programs
- Work with Social Strategist to provide direction on and or/write social copy and post concepts (ie. in-platform executions like stickers/quizzes/polls, hashtags to include, how to write conversationally, making content interactive, emojis, etc)
- Develop social project timelines with the Social Strategist, Account Director and Operations
- Implement timelines, ensuring cross-department adherence to key dates and ensuring creatives have the information necessary to deliver social creative
- Review creative for multiple brands, ensuring they are accurate and proofed for publishing
- Partner with Social and PR to execute Content Creator/Partnership programs
- Partner with Social Strategist to develop and execute community content curation programs
- Partner with Social Strategist and Creative to build Facebook Group approaches and support management of the community as needed
- Support in the creation of content calendars, publishing, and community management as relevant to client needs
- Opinions on what makes/breaks great social behaviors
- An eye for detail, especially when it comes to grammar and proofing.
- Demonstrate firm grasp of brand voice, tone and purpose for multiple brands
- Demonstrate firm grasp on imagery that does/does not fit brand art direction
- A love for processes — building them and following them
- Experience with scheduling, publishing and community management platforms
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media
(Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to contact you if we move forward with your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in The Variable.)