Social Equity Supervisor
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Social Equity Supervisor is responsible to Identify, cultivate, and create new partnerships and opportunities to support the states expectations of Verano.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and build collaborations with grassroots and advocacy organizations that are advancing racial, social and economic equality.
- Build partnership with community leaders and support the neighborhood
- Demonstrated interest in gender and social inclusion issues and understanding of forms of intersectionality with gender equality
- Strong communicator, compassionate relationship-builder, and critical thinker who displays strong judgment, time management skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently on projects and tasks while meeting required deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Virtual platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
- Maintain company continuous improvement protocols, methods and strive to increase productivity.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Develop organizational ties to other resources that may be needed
- Actively participate in local and state Job Fairs
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Previous supervisory experience in a regulated field that adheres to health and safety policies and procedures required.
- Must be able to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner.
- Must be comfortable with heights, soil and water, and tight spaces.
- 2 year(s) of supervisory or team lead experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a regulated field that produces products for human consumption preferred.
- Previous experience in agriculture, horticulture, or related field is a plus.