Social Content Producer
We’re looking for a Social Content Producer to join our social team in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and detail-oriented, with a passion for digital trends and content creation. Almost as importantly, you should not only be a passionate gamer but also be in touch with the culture that surrounds the gaming community.
- Effective communication and experience working across multiple departments
- Excellent organization and time management skills with initiative
- A blend of collaborative skills as well as being an independent self-starter
- Flexible and has ability to shift gears quickly between multiple campaigns and projects managed
- Cool under pressure and a pleasant while professional demeanor, both in the office and when interacting with talent for celebrity social activations on-location when assigned
- A good eye for content composition, either self-generated/created or professionally sourced
- Must love pop culture, gaming, esports
- Manage the daily output of SCUF content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Create and implement detailed social posting calendars, including creative content descriptions and post copy.
- Post, engage, and schedule creative content within the platform while ensuring they are within the necessary social requirements.
- Curate copy for the SCUF website based around key game titles such as Call of Duty, Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.
- Ensure all copywriting and content is being presented through an inclusive lens, looping in team members who can better advise on topics that are deserving of closer attention.
- Interact with followers to initiate authentic conversation and maintain a brand image and tone across all social platforms.
- Stay on top of current trends in the digital and social spheres and apply them to work in progress.
- Develop concepts that target key audiences through social and digital platforms and provide excellent and innovative copy.
- Support the building of creative strategies and copywriting materials including conceptualizing creative themes.
- Always be punctual and effectively manage your time while communicating proactively
- Juggle multiple projects with parallel timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' experience in social media/digital content
- Deep understanding of gaming culture and FPS audiences, specifically Call of Duty, Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.
- Demonstrable experience identifying shareable/viral content: pop culture expert fluent in what's trending and always plugged in to latest conversations
- Excellent writing skills and a sharp wit - quick with a brand-appropriate Twitter copy or pop culturally relevant Instagram caption that aligns with the SCUF voice
- Experience with Premiere Pro, Monday, Facebook Creator Studio, Sprout Social plus thorough understanding of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/TikTok insights preferred