Social Content Manager
CUTS is the brand famous for the only shirt worth wearing, and now on a path to become the next global, billion dollar brand.
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for creating, curating, and managing short-form content for the company's social media channels. This includes developing and executing social media strategies and creating engaging content. The Social Content Manager must have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a strong understanding of the latest trends in social media.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media content strategy focusing on engaging short-form content for various social media platforms.
- Create and curate captivating product-related content to drive audience engagement and maximize brand exposure.
- Overseeing campaign and daily content execution across assigned social media channels, ensuring our social content impact is front and centre of mind.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging and high-quality content production.
- Scheduling, creating, and posting across your assigned channel (s).
- Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing to implement innovative strategies and optimize performance.
- Foster a vibrant and interactive online community by proactively engaging with followers, responding to inquiries, and addressing to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a social media coordinator or similar role.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, algorithms, and best practices.
- Content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing and writing
- Team Player, accountable, responsible, and self starter with a competitive spirit
- Ability to collaborate with individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results
- Entrepreneurship – an ability to make decisions and take calculated risks
- Strong organizational skills
You'll Be Happy Here If:
- You love working collaboratively.
- You thrive in fast paced environments.
- You are high energy / low ego.
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism.
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun.
- You love helping to identify inefficiencies and remove roadblocks across all areas of the business.
Pay: $65K - $100K
- Salary range is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by Cuts Clothing, Inc.