Social Content Manage
Fiverr is an online marketplace that is changing how the world works together. Fiverr’s platform connects businesses with on-demand freelance talent.
Fiverr is looking for a B2B Content Manager to help us build a business-oriented audience to spread our vision for the future of work, with a high focus on LinkedIn.
We're looking for someone with a content creator's mindset, as you'll be creating original content to drive engagement with our target audience. In addition, the candidate should be able to think big to develop innovative campaigns, leverage the latest social media trends, and dive deep into the data to draw insights.
This position will be part of Fiverr’s social media team, leading Fiverr’s LinkedIn channel, and Stoke Talent’s social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) and work together with other Fiverr brands targeting businesses.
Please send resume and portfolio
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
What am I going to do?
- Be a storyteller - share Fiverr's vision on the future of work through LinkedIn
- Strategize and execute how to utilize social media to engage with a business oriented audience, mainly on LinkedIn.
- Drive creation of highly shareable content by building campaigns with relevant future-of-work influencers and partners, and other Fiverr teams.
- Work with Stoke Talent’s employees to drive organic LinkedIn exposure.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience.
At Fiverr we are not about checklists. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements for this role but still feel passionately about the position and think it’ll make your life more fulfilling, we want to hear from you!
What are the qualifications?
- At least 3-4 years of proven success in social media content
- Experience in building brands, including personal brands, on LinkedIn
- Content creator at heart
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence across a matrixed, global, and fast-paced organization
- Digital marketing familiarity including SEM, SEO and email experience
- A self-starter, comfortable with a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.