Social Content Copywriter
We’re looking to hire a Copywriter who lives and breathes internet culture to support our rapidly growing Social Creative Lab at 360i. You will report into the Group Creative Director.
Our culture is everything. Everyone is here to make great work in a collaborative environment that runs on creative energy. We have our own studio space where people come together to create and ideate together. Pre-COVID, we’d also try and do fun things in and around the city to expand our creative horizons. We have mentorship opportunities where you can learn skills like motion design. If you join our group, you will make a lot of great work for your book.
In direct collaboration with the Social Content Art Director and Motion Designer/ Editor, your responsibilities include:
- Completing ongoing deliverables, such as social campaign creative with messaging and concepts, ad hoc content requests, real-time responsive creative
- Integrating the brand’s established tone of voice into social creative in a compelling, valuable, and authentic way
- Understanding new social media content best practices and what other organizations and companies are creating
- Identifying trends and patterns in user behavior associated with more immediate social content
Things this job is NOT:
- a social post factory.
- a ‘can you do the social posts for my TV spot’ group. We win our own clients. We run our own projects. We have our own relationships with clients (and they really are awesome).
- limited; we work in whatever format makes sense for the project.
Dedication to craft:
- We want to make beautiful things for the internet in whatever format is deemed most relevant. We stand out in the market because every detail is considered. We consider the small things as much as we do the big.
‘Of the internet’ thinking:
- We’re looking for talent that has a deep passion for people and how they engage on the internet. You’ll need to be able to connect our brands to culture and have a strong track record of consistency with groundbreaking campaigns.
- This role will focus on one of our clients that is food-centric so if you’re a foodie that loves to cook and knows all the internet happenings surrounding food, you’ll love this role.
- 1+ years of experience making social-first content
- Consistency of ideas. This is our number one currency.
- Examples of digital-first thinking. You need to love the internet and creating in that space.
- Detail-oriented. We need buttoned-up creatives that believe in accountability
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.