Site Project Manager
Do you have experience managing large teams of people in a fast-paced environment? Do you love to motivate teams to complete project work on time? Are you looking for overnight work? If so T-ROC has the position for you as Site Project Manager (SPM) who is responsible for the overnight merchandising/reset team.
Here are the details:
- You will manage a team of 15 to 40 employees including monitoring time and I-9 employee verification
- Adhere to and ensure Site Project Plan objectives are met or exceeded, including but not limited to productivity, quality, HC Budget, Hours Budget, and Labor Mix
- You will manage the team, train them and coach them on performance as well as all shift scheduling, configuration of teams nightly duties.
- Works with the client's on-site team to ensure client phasing plan is achieved, fixtures are set to print, and modular are set to plan.
- Asset Management as well as budget management
- Complete daily reporting and monitoring and meet with client daily to ensure satisfaction and project objectives are being met
Heres what you need to ROC this role:
- 12+ months experience in merchandising or retail management
- Strong people management, administrative, and leadership skills to be able to train and motivate employees in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience managing teams of 15 or more people and great interpersonal skills contributing to effective teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear communication skills ability to clearly communicate instructions verbally and complete reports in writing, such as task completions, employee coaching, improvement plans, etc.
- Experience generating positive customer outcomes
- Must be proficient with reading and implementing a planogram (POG) and basic data and computer reporting skills.
- A High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Must be 25 years or older with a valid Driver's License and the ability to operate a rental vehicle
- Must be able to travel up to 90 days at a time
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people withPower of People and Technology. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROCER, yourentrepreneurial spiritwill be valued. Your desire towork honestlyand with the utmost level ofintegritywill beappreciated whileamazingcustomers with your technical expertise. Do youcrave change? We do so with gusto and havefunthe T-ROC way!