This position will be responsible for scheduling appointments, driver check-in/check-out, dock management and communicating order cuts. They will work with customer service, planning and the Northampton plant to ensure customer demands are met.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Communication with Planning teams regarding shortages for customers
- Scheduling appointments to dock capacity while maximizing efficiency
- Monitor open order reports and communicate to Customer Service & Planning groups.
- Oversee and manage credit process.
- Manage resources to ensure we meet expected truck turnaround time and reduce detention charges.
Related Work Experience:
1-2 years in Shipping Coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of SAP/inventory management system.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.