Service Now Administrator
The Steve Madden Technology Department is responsible for the 24/7 operation and support of all IT systems within the company. The Service Now Administrator plays a critical role by directly supporting all team members, providing timely and quality desktop hardware, software, and mobile device troubleshooting, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and responsiveness. This position requires a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize multiple requests with the ability to multitask and work with limited supervision. The Service Now Administrator is part of a global team with a vested interest in providing excellent personalized white glove support with an ever-present service-oriented mentality. In this highly visible role, a successful candidate will demonstrate expertise with macOS, bring a User centric approach and mindset and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment. If you are someone who loves to be hands-on helping others resolve their technical issues, eager to problem solve and a creative mind who always looks for ways to improve processes...then we encourage you to apply!
Overview of Responsibilities
- Technical working experience Using service desk system ServiceNow (Update catalogs , software, hardware, retail supplies- managing workflows and ensuring its working as intended and callout any issues -Notifications -- ability to create them and troubleshoot existing ones-Tracking and managing assets being learned from SCCM and Jamf-Reports -- modifying and creating new ones and scheduling them to run.
- Perform/support complex installations and maintenance for end-users, escalating and referring unresolved issues to appropriate team members or external vendors when appropriate.
- Handle urgent needs such as assisting with AV setups for meetings and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned, such as new employee onboarding and office reconfigurations.
- End user training when needed.
- The ideal candidate will possess a phenomenal team player attitude, the ability to work rotating shifts and tenacity to occasionally contribute to urgent issues and maintaining a flexible approach to work schedule with early starts and late finishes during workdays, including possibly weekends-subject to business requirements.
- The ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects such as computers and peripherals on occasion
- Some travel to our offices (locally, domestically, and internationally) may be required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Help Desk or IT Service Desk experience including VIP support in Service Now environment.
- Extensive Service Now Support and Administration Experience.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating system functions, and components.
- Must be familiar with multiple makes / models of desktops and laptops with a keen ability to troubleshoot on both PC and Mac Platforms
- Windows and Mac OS X software troubleshooting and configuration Experience
- Experience in creating User Accounts
- Mobile and tablet device troubleshooting and configuration
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Network Essentials, and Office 365
- Ability to work both independently and within groups.