Aritzia is growing, and our Service team in Retail is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for successfully delivering elevated, Everyday Luxury service to each of our clients to build loyal and enduring client relationships. As the Service Manager, you will lead the Service team by overseeing transaction management, client service management, and overall service counter operations and management to create memorable moments for clients in the most important area of the store. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Service Manager, you will lead the team to:
- Deliver extraordinary experiences and make meaningful, memorable moments at the service counter
- Accurately and efficiently manage transactions while preserving a world-class client experience
- Accurately and efficiently manage the end-to-end process of services, including auditing and organization in accordance with store set-up and systems
- Uphold invisible operations across all aspects of the physical or digital service counter, ensuring the right people are in the right positions at the right time, prioritizing the right tasks
- Maintain the optimal level of supplies to expedite transactions and operational tasks
- Conduct basic troubleshooting procedures for point-of-sale system technology, or escalate as required
- Support business objectives, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience by managing the day-to-day performance of your team
The Service Manager has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications (previous experience operating a point-of-sale system is an asset)
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
You will receive industry-leading pay & benefits at Aritzia:
- Competitive Pay Package – We’re committed to performance-based pay increases
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.