Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the SEO Lead, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing effective search engine optimization strategies to drive organic traffic, improve search rankings, and enhance the online visibility of our company. You will oversee all aspects of SEO campaigns, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Partner with our SEO agency to conduct thorough keyword research and analysis to identify high-potential target keywords
- Optimize website content, metadata, and on-page elements for improved search engine visibility
- Monitor and analyze website performance metrics using tools like SEOClarity and Google Search Console
- Identify technical SEO issues and work with the development team to implement solutions
- Collaborate with content creators to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into content creation
- Stay current with SEO trends, algorithm updates, and industry developments to adapt strategies accordingly
- Generate regular reports on SEO performance and present insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Proven 3-4 years of experience in SEO management, preferably in SaaS and/ or B2B
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, SEOClarity, or similar
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Search Console
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented and highly organized to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Demonstrated success in improving organic search performance and increasing website traffic
For candidates hired in San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $123,000 - $144,700 - $166,400.
For candidates hired in the following locations: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $110,700 - $130,200 - $149,700.
For candidates hired in all other US locations, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for this role is currently $98,400 - $115,800 - $133,200.
Range(s) is subject to change. Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
Mental Health and Wellness benefits Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).