What we're looking for
As an SEO Manager, you will be the main SEO representative in important projects across the SurveyMonkey and Momentive global sites. You will do this by campaigning for SEO optimizations and best practices against other team priorities on cross-functional projects. You'll also set up and oversee SEO dashboards and reports to assess the impact of these projects and think through how to scale the achievements of successful strategies. We ask that you have a combination of technical and collaborative skills, and to share the value of SEO through data to guide our decisions. This role is remote-friendly as many team members who you will collaborate with are located across the world.
- Develop technical, content, and linking SEO strategies across the SurveyMonkey and Momentive global sites to improve organic growth
- Be an trusted SEO advocate by collaborating with other teams to lead important projects and ensure that scalable best practices for search are incorporated
- Craft and present SEO strategies to employees from multiple departments
- Define measurable goals and metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog; work with marketing, engineering, product & international teams to achieve
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities with technical audits, data/traffic analysis and competitive research
- Report to the Sr. SEO Manager, within the Growth Marketing organisation
- 6+ years of SEO experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Handled large sites with significant organic search traffic
- Experience working with engineers to implement technical SEO changes
- Coordinated with marketing, product, design, and engineering teams with competing agendas to promote and defend SEO internally
- Presented on SEO topics to a wide audience with different backgrounds
- Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with technologies such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Tableau & Splunk
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organisations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.