Senior Vice President, Information Technology
Material is a global strategy, insights, design, and technology partner to companies striving for true customer centricity and ongoing relevance in a digital first, customer-led world. By leveraging proprietary, science-based tools that enable human understanding, we inform and create customer-centric business models and experiences + deploy measurement systems – to build transformational relationships between businesses and the people they serve.
The SVP, Information Technology will manage and lead the company’s IT function. Operate as both strategic partner and operational driver to the business offering fit-for-purpose solutions that are cost-effective, performant and secure. Develop and realize a comprehensive IT roadmap for improvements and major technology updates and solutions. Oversee a multidisciplinary team of IT leaders who oversee design, implementation, and operation of IT capabilities throughout the company. Drive and facilitate discussions between IT and business units. Manage the IT operations budget.
Additionally, they will build and lead IT teams that work together effectively in a matrixed organization to deliver best technology outcomes. Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators. Manage multiple direct and indirect reports. Report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 years of experience managing the IT function for a B2B or similar services driven company
- Will accept 7 years of experience managing the IT function for a B2B or similar services driven company.
Experience Must Include:
- Developing and realizing a comprehensive IT roadmap,
- Developing and maintaining an Information Technology Library (ITILv3) governance framework,
- ERP Systems Planning,
- Identity and Access Management Systems,
- Endpoint Management Systems,
- Creating, coaching and engaging teams to deliver successful IT outcomes.
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, company-wide and team events
- Centrally located offices in energizing cities around the country along with hybrid and remote work options
- Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth
If you need support with a privacy-related matter, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org