Senior UX Designer
What do we bring to the table? (US)
- Benefits begin immediately upon hire
- Fully customizable medical plans (HRA- HSA- FSA)- up to 5 carrier choices by location
- Prescription (Rx) card
- Full suite of additional plans: vision- dental- life- disability- adoption/family planning reimbursement- childcare- parental leave
- LiveWell lifestyle/well-being discount and rewards program (for example- $50 subsidy for fitness tracker)
- 401(k) matching + extra 3% freebie company contribution
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
- Award-winning Ownerversity learning & development resource library
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental health support
- Learn more about life #hereatKraftHeinz on our YouTube channel!
What you’ll do:
Senior UX Designer a critical partner in expanding the User Experience practice at Kraft Heinz. As a Senior UX Designer within the Digital Revolution team you will work cross-functionally to drive and deliver a flawless experience across every point of engagement- primarily in the context of enterprise portals- BI platforms and report modeling. You are joining the Design practice during a period of high growth and will help to accelerate the current momentum by building positive partnerships across Engineering- Product- Data Science and Agile.
This is a role which develops- informs- and evangelizes process and design ops throughout the org- project types and points of engagement. You will start off as an individual contributor with significant long-term growth opportunities across both the personnel management and IC tracks.
- Inject design into the product development lifecycle through each stage: ideation- concepting- feasibility- development- deployment- QA- analysis.
- Lead formal usability testing sessions with a broad set of user types.
- Conduct user research using personas- behavioral archetypes- site maps- user flows- user interviews- card sorting- journey mapping- competitive audits- and market research.
- Leverage research- gather first-person insights and collaborate with parallel teams when building out wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for review- stakeholder signoff and handoff to engineering.
- Relentlessly advocate for elevating the user experience across all touchpoints and position the user at the center of all of our problem-solving sessions.
- Assist with requirements gathering sessions- IA/sitemap development- user story creation- persona/archetype design- wireframing/prototyping- user research- moderating user-testing sessions (on-site and remote) and more.
Who you are
- Experience working in UX/UI design roles and evangelizing Design Thinking across multi-disciplinary teams.
- A critical- confident- and clear voice for UX and design-centered thinking within Kraft Heinz.
- An outstanding communicator- oral and written.
- A confident presence when presenting- verbally defending- and compromising on design solutions- embracing an agile- iterative approach to excellence when necessary.
- A deep-rooted ability to empathize with users.
- Apply a keen business sense in understanding the balance between perfection and deployment obligations.
- Proven experience solutioning across devices- frameworks- platforms- responsive states etc.
- Deep experience working within and contributing to design systems that consistently scale across platforms.
- A foundational understanding of BI/Analytics- data visualization design and report modeling.
- Experience with complex prototyping and data visualization design
- Figma- Adobe Creative Suite- Tableau- PowerBI- React- Microstrategy
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products- we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers- consumers- and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food- now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact HRcompliance@kraftheinz.com.